Wednesday 4 June 2014

Random Raving 1: Intro

I'm back again, and this time it's a book blog!

As many of you will probably know, this isn't the first blog I've started. I've tried a variety of different things in the past, and I've just never stuck with it. So I'll start as I mean to go and just say that I'm not actually expecting this to last long.

On the other hand, this has probably got a better chance of lasting than anything else. As a soon-to-be graduate and full-time bookseller, I'll be spending a hell of a lot of time with books and it's meaning I buy and read far too many. The bonus of the job is that I need to read (god dammit, the trials and tribulations of work!) and so I'll have a pretty constant stream of book reviews and content to try and pop on here!

I've previously started a bit of a book journal so I'm going to upload most of my random ravings over the next few days. I'm not necessarily expecting anyone to read it, but it's primarily for my own benefit. I want to have a record of all the books of read, and this is the best way!

I've written these in a format suited for me, so it might not all make sense, but I'll do my best to tailor it for other people to read!

If you've got this far, well done, and thank you, but if not, I'll try my best not to cry myself to sleep!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of book blogging! It's possibly been one of the best decisions I've ever made to make one myself (http://bookishthoughts.webs.com/), haha.

    ReplyDelete